Guide to Installing PlayerLync App on iOS Devices
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
INSTALL OPTION 1: PUBLIC APPLE APP STORE
Note: In order to use the public App Store app, your organization must have this enabled by PlayerLync Support
Once the public app has been enabled for your organization, follow these steps to install the app:
- Navigate to the App Store on your iOS device
- Search for "PlayerLync"
- Install the app on to your device and open by tapping the icon once installed
You will now be prompted for some information
- Company Name: This will be the first part of your PlayerLync AdminPortal URL, as shown in red. (https://yourcompanyname.playerlync.net/) All one word and lowercase
- Member: This is your PlayerLync username
- Password: this is your PlayerLync password
- After the first login, you will only be prompted for your username and password on subsequent logins
- If you are prompted for a Device ID, please contact your companies PlayerLync Administrator
INSTALL OPTION 2: MDM SOFTWARE
Your organization can use Mobile Device Management (MDM) software to automatically push the app to the iOS device. This option also allows the organization to push out updates and manage other aspects of the device remotely. As part of this setup, there are specific MDM values that will be necessary to get going. Those can be found here: https://help.playerlync.com/pl-mdm