PlayerLync Onboarding Process
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
PlayerLync Onboarding Steps
- Your PlayerLync Account Executive (AE) will send an email welcoming you to the PlayerLync customer family. In that email, your AE will ask for times to get you scheduled for a Kickoff call to introduce your team to the PlayerLync Customer Success team.
- In the Kickoff call, your PlayerLync Customer Success Manager (CSM) and AE confirm roles on the team, goals for strategy and implementation, and confirm timelines and expectations. This is also an open forum for Q&A on tactical items related to the deployment itself.
- After confirming timelines and goals, you and your CSM should schedule a weekly or bi-weekly touchpoint to ensure you're tracking toward your go-live date.
- Finally, your CSM will provide you with access to your own PlayerLync environment, this Knowledge Base, and any other helpful self-guided training material to help get you up-to-speed. If desired, you can also work with your CSM to schedule a Q&A session after completing your training material.
- We have two options for new customer training at PlayerLync, and we want to tailor to your preferred style of learning:
- Self-Guided - We give you the tools to learn the foundations of the software, basic use cases for how to do things like create users, groups, devices, etc., and we'll host a live Q&A and deep-dive session with you to get to the specifics of your goals and how to make them reality with PlayerLync. (Most Popular)
- Live - Through two 90-minute training sessions, we'll show you all the ins and outs of the software, and you can ask questions as we go along. Most folks tend not to go this route due to the time commitment and difficulty coordinating schedules.
- Once you're trained up, we like to schedule some follow-up times to make sure that as you're starting to build your app, you have all your questions answered and understand use cases and best practices.
- Refer to the Launch Preparation Checklist.
- Make sure you have plans in place, if you don't already for the following:
- Content - If you don't have content, your users won't have anything to go to the app for!
- Devices - PlayerLync supports iOS, Google, and Windows 10. Please contact your Customer Success Manager if you have any questions on the best method for getting PlayerLync on your devices. (Windows 10 will require interaction with PlayerLync Support)
- Org Settings