PlayerLync Azure SSO Steps
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
PLAYERLYNC SSO STEPS - MICROSOFT AZURE
1. ADDING APPLICATION REGISTRATION
1. Login: https://aad.portal.azure.com/
2. Click on “Azure Active Directory” in the upper left of your console
3. Scroll down on the right window pane until you see “Add Application Registration"
2. REGISTER AN APPLICATION
1. Name your application. We recommend “PlayerLync SSO”. This can be changed later if needed.
2. Fill in the Redirect URI with your PlayerLync’s server URL. This would be provided by your Account Executive or your CSM during Training. (e.g. https://<tenant>.playerlync.net)
3. Hit "Register"
3. PLAYERLYNC SSO > AUTHENTICATION
1. After Registering your Application, you will be dropped on the Dashboard Overview page.
2. Click on “Authentication”
3. Scroll down and check the box for “ID tokens (used for implicit and hybrid flows)
4. Click “Save”
4. TOKEN CONFIGURATION
1. While still on your Application’s dashboard click “Token configuration”
2. + Add optional claim
3. Select “ID”
4. Check the listed boxes below and hit “Add”
5. INFORMATION TO SEND TO PLAYERLYNC
1. Click "Overview"
2. Send the listed items to your PlayerLync Technical contact (Usually your Solutions Engineer)
a. Application (client) ID
b. Object ID
c. Directory (tenant) ID