MAINTENANCE OF YOUR SERVER MAY INCLUDE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
- Check server physical state
- Apply server patches
- Review Data backups
- Verify hard disk integrity
- Instance re-sizing, memory, CPU
IMPACT OR EXPECTATION OF CUSTOMER
- Brief outage of Hosted server
- Enjoy improvements post release
SERVER MAINTENANCE FAQ
ARE SERVER BACK-UPS HANDLED BY PLAYERLYNC OR DOES MY COMPANY NEED TO BACK-UP OUR SERVER?
- PlayerLync has automation in place that will back-up your PlayerLync database every night. This back-up file is a complete database dump and is stored in the PlayerLync installation folder on your server. Rotational back-ups for 14 days are stored (Sunday - Saturday) on the server for restore or recovery should the need arise.
- Servers hosted by PlayerLync are protected by nightly snapshot and file level backups.
- File and OS level backups for on-premise servers are the customers responsibility.
On this page