Why can't I see certain tabs in the Admin Portal / Team Manager?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Checking Member Settings
First you'll want to check to make sure your member has sufficient administrative privileges.
- Navigate to the Member tab in the Admin Portal
- Access to Admin Portal Tabs (Publish, Members, ...) can be granted under Admin Privileges
- Access to Team Manager Tabs (Learning/Training queue, Forms, Courses, Tracking...) can be granted under Team Manager: Team Manager Access Level
- Note that you won't be able to change settings for the user account that is currently logged in.
**Logging out and back in required for changes to take effect
Still can't see Team Manager Tabs?
One of more of the tabs you're looking for may be turned off. If your member has a Team Manager Access Level of "End User", then you'll want to make sure you have the right tabs enabled their access level.
- Navigate to the Settings tab in Team Manager. Make sure you're on the Global Settings sub-tab
- Scroll down to Enable Modules and confirm the appropriate tabs are enabled
- If your user is an End User, scroll down to End User Settings and confirm the appropriate tabs are enabled