This feature includes several updates to Offline Forms controls.
Form authors can add a new “Track For” control to a form that will attribute the tracking data of the Form’s submissions to the Member selected in the control, rather than the Member submitting the form. This was designed for audit and evaluation forms completed by auditors and evaluators on behalf of other Members.
Location controls offer 3 scope options for the Orgs that will be available in their dropdown list:
- Selected Location - the Form author can select any Org in their tree, allowing Members opening a form with this control setting to see all Orgs at and below the selected Org. This is true even if it is normally outside of their Team Manager and Admin Portal permissions.
- All User’s Locations - Members opening a form with this control setting will see all Orgs at and below their Org-Limit (Admin Portal access level).
- Only User’s Location - Members opening a form with this control setting will only see the Org they belong to in the control and will not be able to change the value.
- Form authors can set the Location controls to pre-populate with the Org of the Member opening the form.
- Employee controls contain the Members of the Orgs in the Location control on the form, which the Employee control is bound to. If no Location control is added to a form, the Employee control contains all the Members of the Orgs (at and below the Org) the Member opening the form belongs to.
- Form authors can set the Employee controls to pre-populate with the Member opening the form.
|The first release of Offline Forms for the Android App. Server release 4013.5.1+ is required for this feature as it includes additional support needed specifically for Android devices.
|Added placeholder text to the device registration prompt in the device identifier input field making it more apparent that data is required and can be entered in the box.
|Resolved an issue causing a “Could not resolve type with token...” error that would make the app unusable.
Last updated: 12/11/20 by DHOLLIDAY