|IMPORTANT: This release is for the Public App Store|
This feature includes several updates to Offline Forms controls.
Location controls offer 3 scope options for the Orgs that will be available in their dropdown list:
- Selected Location - the Form author can select any Org in their tree, allowing Members opening a form with this control setting to see all Orgs at and below the selected Org. This is true even if it is normally outside of their Team Manager and Admin Portal permissions.
- All User’s Locations - Members opening a form with this control setting will see all Orgs at and below their Org-Limit (Admin Portal access level).
- Only User’s Location - Members opening a form with this control setting will only see the Org they belong to in the control and will not be able to change the value.
- Form authors can set the Location controls to pre-populate with the Org of the Member opening the form.
- Employee controls contain the Members of the Orgs in the Location control on the form, which the Employee control is bound to. If no Location control is added to a form, the Employee control contains all the Members of the Orgs (at and below the Org) the Member opening the form belongs to.
- Form authors can set the Employee controls to pre-populate with the Member opening the form.
- Form authors can add a new “Track For” control to a form that will attribute the tracking data of the Form’s submissions to the Member selected in the control, rather than the Member submitting the form. This was designed for audit and evaluation forms completed by auditors and evaluators on behalf of other Members.
||Resolved an issue which causes the app to crash after opening the side menu and putting the app into the background.
||Resolved an issue introduced by iOS 14 that caused the thumbnail slider tab of the PDF viewer to be hidden and unable to move between pages. This only affected devices running iOS 14.
||Resolved an issue preventing public apps from connecting to sandbox environments.
||Resolved an issue preventing bundle titles added in file properties from being consistently displayed as expected.
||Resolved an issue that could cause sync’ing to timeout when a large quantity of small files are being downloaded while the app is in the background.
Last updated: 12/11/20 by DHOLLIDAY