If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
CONTACTING PLAYERLYNC SUPPORT
For customers using paid versions of PlayerLync, support is available 24/7 to assist you with keeping your business moving forward. Before you call or email, please take a moment to double-check our Troubleshooting Guide as well as our many resources in this Knowledge Base.
Support resources are ONLY available for authorized employees at your organization. Support will not be able to assist if you are not on that approved list. Please contact your organization's PlayerLync administrator with any questions.
BASIC TROUBLESHOOTING SHOULD BE PERFORMED BEFORE CONTACTING SUPPORT FOR ISSUES LIKE THE FOLLOWING:
- CANNOT LOG INTO THE APP:
- Are you on the web or a mobile device? Does your organization use SSO? If so, please confirm you have network connectivity.
- USER ACCOUNT:
- Forgot Username
- Forgot Password
- Update to email, contact, account information
- USER CONTENT ISSUES:
- Users is not seeing correct content - please confirm the user's org level and group memberships
- USER TRAINING QUEUE ISSUES:
- Confirm user has access to course
- COURSE TRACKING ISSUES:
- Confirm the course is configured correctly, setup for tracking, type of tracking [pass/fail or scored]
WHEN TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT:
- You know how to do something, but it's not working correctly
Please collect the following when contacting support:
For Content related issues:
-Name and Location of file in the system
For Team Manager related issues:
-Form or Course Name
WHEN TO CONTACT YOUR CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER:
- You need to learn how to do something in PlayerLync
- Questions about your contract or licensing
- You want to learn more best practices
- You have updates about your organization that PlayerLync needs to know
- You just want to chat because you LOVE PlayerLync