Team Manager - No Access Setup
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
This feature was designed to provide a way for administrators to allow a member access to login using native iOS, Android or Windows PlayerLync apps while also blocking the possibility for members to login to the Web version of PlayerLync. Granular controls also provide a way to access other areas of the website without giving access to the web app by default.
SETTING UP NO ACCESS
There are a couple things to set up for No Access to work correctly. First, we'll start with defining what access you DO want members to have when logging into the website. Note, you must be a Team Manager Admin in order to proceed with setup for No Access.
- Begin by navigating to the Settings tab in Team Manager -> Global Settings
- Scroll down to the bottom of section one to End User Settings
- Using the toggles, select which features you want to ALLOW your members to access from outside the PlayerLync application.
Note: If you want them to have access to the Training Queue either via the website OR via the application, you will need to make sure 'Show Training' is enabled. If you have 'Show Content' disabled, the member will not see a content tab after logging into the website - but they WILL see content when logging into the PlayerLync app on a device.
- Now that you have determined what members can see, you will need to adjust their website access. This is done by navigating to the Employees tab in Team Manager and hitting the edit button to the left of the member's name.
- Select "No Access" from the Access Level drop-down.