Admin Portal - Publishing - By Member
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
CONTENT PUBLISHING - BY MEMBER
There are three methods for publishing content using the Publishing screen of the Admin Portal, By Member, By Group and By Organization.
PUBLISHING CONTENT TO AN MEMBER
Select any org level from the org tree on the left
- Navigate to the Content tab for publishing
- Expand the Member folder in the publishing tree
- Drill down to the Member you wish to publish content to, then expand that folder
- Select the appropriate content column
- If you already have a section header folder created in that column and you want to use it, you can now drag and drop your content into the content area. If you would like to create a subfolder first, right-click in the content area and use the context menu to create your folder before dragging and dropping your content in to that folder.
- Once finished uploading, your content will be available for download by any device in use by that member.
Note: My Documents is used to backup any MyVideo or CoachLync files that were created by the member on their device. You can find those files here once they have synced back to the server.